WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Water Resources Department, Maharashtra |Junior Engineer(JE) Posts | Total Job Vacancies 500 | Apply Online @ wrd.maharashtra.gov.in | Last Date 15th August 2019
WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 :
Water Resources Department, Maharashtra (WRD) has released job notification for recruitment of Junior Engineer(JE) vacancies. As per WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 500 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for WRD Maharashtra recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through WRD Maharashtra careers page between 25th July 2019 to 15th August 2019. The detailed job notification is available at WRD Maharashtra official website of wrd.maharashtra.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed Diploma/ Degree from recognised university or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. WRD will to conduct Computer based test CBT for selection of suitable candidates. The exact date, time & venue for Computer based test will be given in the WRD Admit Card. Candidates can pay the registration fee via online payment mode.
About WRD Maharashtra :
The Water Resources Department (formerly known as Irrigation Department) has a glorious history of Irrigation over last 150 years. The state of Maharashtra come into existence in the year 1960 after bifurcation of old Bombay State into Maharashtra and Gujrat. In the year 1960 the Public Works Department was divided into Irrigation Department and Building and Communication Department. Since 26 October 2004 Irrigation Department is known as Water Resources Department. Before existence of Maharashtra State, for three parts of the state(Mumbai, Pune, Nashik), three irrigation acts were in existence. For western Maharashtra Bombay irrigation Act 1879, for Vidarbha, Central provisions Act 1931 and for Marathwada, Hydrabad irrigation act was in existence. After Maharashtra State came into existence, new irrigation act was formed for all Maharashtra on 5 August 1976.
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 25-July-2019
• Last Date –15-August-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – 15-August-2019
• Admit Card – visit official website
• Exam Date – visit official website
APPLICATION FEE :
• General – Rs. 500/-
• Reserved Category – Rs. 300/-
*Registration charges will include Rs. 60/- as bank charges & applicable taxes of Rs. 10.8/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
JOB LOCATION :
(As on 18/June/2019)
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 38 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-
OBC – 03 Years
SC/ST – 05 Years
PwD – 10 Years
Please read official notification for more details.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Junior Engineer(JE)- Aspirants must have possessed Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university..
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in WRD Maharashtra careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019?
- Go to WRD Maharashtra official website -> mahapariksha.gov.in
- Click on option -> Advertisement for Water Resources Department Examination 2019 .
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for WRD Maharashtra Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of WRD Maharashtra online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Post Name||Junior Engineer(JE).|
|Starting Date to Apply||25 July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15 August 2019|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|