WEBCSC Recruitment 2020 :
|Organization Name|| West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission |
|Position Name|| Banking Asst, Clerk & Other|
|Starting Date|| 04th March 2020|
|Closing Date|| 30th April 2020|
|Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Official Site|| http://www.webcsc.org/|
WEBCSC 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Assistant cum Cashier Cum Supervisor||02|
|Junior Office Assistant||02|
WEBCSC Notification 2020 – Important Dates :
- Application Starting Date : 04th March 2020
- Application Closing Date : 30th April 2020
WEBCSC 2020 Educational Qualification :
Applicants must have possessed Graduate any disciplines from recognized university.
WEBCSC 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Minimum Age Limit:18 years
Maximum Age Limit:40 years
- OBC A & B – 03 Years
- SC/ ST – 05 Years
WEBCSC 2020 Application Fee :
- UR/PWD/OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.40/-
Refer to the official Notification PDF for WEBCSC Application Fee Details.
WEBCSC Salary :
- Clerk (Grade – III) – Rs. 21559/-
- Bank Assistant (Grade – III) – Rs. 25595/-
- Assistant Manager (Gr – B) (Grade – II B) – Rs. 17522/-
- Assistant-Cum Cashier-cum Supervisor (Grade – III) – Rs. 19047/-
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 25640/-
- Junior Office Assistant – Rs. 28708/-
- Field Supervisor (Male) (Grade – III) – Rs. 20000/-
- Junior Assistant (Female) Grade – III – Rs. 20000/-
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for WEBCSC Salary Details.
WEBCSC Selection Process:
WEBCSC 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for WEBCSC Syllabus Details.
WEBCSC Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
- The WEBCSC admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed. Admit card for Written Exam will be released .
WEBCSC 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The WEBCSC Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for WEBCSC Jobs 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
WEBCSC Official Notification & Application Link: