UCO Bank Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||UCO Bank|
|Post Name||Engineer, Economist, Statistician, Chartered Accountant, IT Officer, Specialist Officer Posts.|
|Number of Posts||91|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply|
17th November 2020
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
Important Dates For UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application : 23rd October 2020
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 17th November 2020
UCO Bank Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have Graduation, B.E, B.Tech, Post Graduation, Ph.D., CA, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details go to the official notification.
UCO Bank Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Security Officers||21 Years to 41 Years|
|Other Posts||21 Years to 30 Years|
Please go through official website.
UCO Bank 2020 Applications Fee:
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates: Rs. 118/-
- All others: Rs. 1180/-
As Per Official Notification
UCO Bank Salary / Pay Scale :
|Name of Level||Salary|
|Scale of Pay – JMGS-I||Rs.23,700 to Rs.42,020/- Per Month|
|Scale of Pay – MMGS-II||Rs.31,705 to Rs.45,950/- Per Month|
Pay salary for UCO General Manager, Office Assistant, Manager Posts: Check Notification.
UCO Bank Selection Process:
UCO Bank 2020 Syllabus :
Refer to the official Notification PDF for UCO Bank Syllabus Details.
UCO Bank Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
UCO Bank admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed.
UCO Bank 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The UCO Bank Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for UCO Bank Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee, if required.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
UCO Bank Official Notification & Application Link: