RRCAT Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation|| Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||70|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply|| 01st February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply|| 28th February 2020|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location|| Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website|| http://www.rrcat.gov.in/#|
RRCAT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
- Fitter: 18 Posts
- Machinist: 02 Posts
- Turner: 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 06 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 01 Post
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 02 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 03 Posts
- Surveyor: 02 Posts
- Plumber: 03 Posts
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Mason: 01 Post
- Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Electronics Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Mechanic Power Electronics: 16 Posts
- Electrician: 06 Posts
- Electroplater: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 02 Posts
- Food Production (Vegetarian): 02 Posts
Important Dates For RRCAT Recruitment 2020 :
- Stating Date For Submission of Application : 01st February 2020
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 28th February 2020
RRCAT Educational Qualification :
ITI in related Trade
RRCAT Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
The date of birth of the applicants shall be between 01 April 1998 and 31 March 2002.
RRCAT 2020 Applications Fee
As per Official Notification.
RRCAT Salary / Pay Scale :
The stipend is ₹ 7750/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty only) per month.
Refer Official notification.
RRCAT Selection Process:
RRCAT 2020 Syllabus :
Refer to the official Notification PDF for RRCAT Syllabus Details.
RRCAT Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
RRCAT admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed.
RRCAT 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The RRCAT Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee, if required.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
RRCAT Official Notification & Application Link: