RBI Recruitment 2019 |Reserve Bank of India (RBI) | RBI Officers Posts | Total Job Vacancies 199 | Apply Online @ rbi.org.in | Last Date 11th October 2019
RBI Recruitment 2019 :
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released job notification for recruitment of RBI Officers vacancies. As per RBI Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 199 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for RBI recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through RBI careers page between 21th September 2019 to 11th October 2019. The detailed job notification is available at RBI official website of rbi.org.in.
Candidates should have completed Degree ,PG Degree or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. RBI will to conduct written exam for selection of suitable candidates. The exact date, time & venue for written test will be given in the RBI Admit Card. Candidates can pay the registration fee via online payment mode.
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI) :
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 21-September-2019
• Last Date –11-October-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – 11-October-2019
• Admit Card – Visit official website
• Exam Date – Visit official website
APPLICATION FEE :
GEN/OBC : Rs.850-
SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.100-
Pay Application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
JOB LOCATION :
21- 30 Years
5 Years for SC/ST
Rs. 35150 – Rs. 67,933/-.
RBI Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
The total number of vacancies for RBI recruitment 2019:
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)- Graduation degree with a minimum of 60% marks is required as well as in 12th & 10th examination.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR-Master degree in economics with a minimum of 55% marks.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:Master degree in statistics/mathematical statistics/mathematical economics/econometrics/statistics & informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ applied statistics & informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in RBI careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for RBI Recruitment 2019?
- Go to RBI official website -> rbi.org.in
- Click on the link for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2019 appearing on the homepage of the website.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for RBI Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of RBI online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Post Name||RBI Officers.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Qualification||Degree in relevant discipline.|
|Salary||35150 – Rs. 67,933|
|Starting Date to Apply||21 September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11 October 2019|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|