Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 | Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Jobs 2020 | Stenographer Vacancy| 434 Posts | Apply Online @ hcraj.nic.in | Last Date:28th February 2020
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organisation|| Rajasthan High Court|
|Name Of The Posts|| Stenographer|
| Number Of Vacancies||434|
|Category|| Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply|| 18th January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply|| 28th February 2020|
|Job Location|| Rajasthan |
|Official Site|| https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020
Stenographer – 434 Posts
Rajasthan High Court Notification 2020 – Important Dates :
- Application Starting Date : 18th January 2020
- Application Closing Date : 28th February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- For Gen/ UR candidates: 18 – 40 years (as on 01 January 2020)
Relaxation in the upper age limit is as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- 5 years extra relaxation for women candidates
Candidates should be completed in Any Degree with Typing Knowledge to apply the above Post.
Rajsthan High Court 2020 Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS/OSC – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST/PWD– Rs. 400/-
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for HCRAJ Stenographer vacancy will be on the basis of following rounds
HCRAJ Stenographer Posts Salary
As Per Official Notification.
Rajasthan High Court 2020 Syllabus:
Refer to the official Notification PDF for Rajasthan High Court Syllabus Details.
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
- The Rajasthan High Court admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed. Admit card for Written Exam will be released .
Rajasthan High Court 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The Rajasthan High Court Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
Rajasthan High Court Official Notification & Application Link:
| Rajasthan High Court Official Website||Visit Now|
| Rajasthan High Court Official Notification PDF||Download Now|
|Rajasthan High Court Online Application Form||Apply Now|