PGCIL Recruitment 2020 :
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name|| Field Supervisor & Engineer|
|Starting Date|| 17th January 2020|
|Closing Date|| 07th February 2020|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
PGCIL 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancy|
|Electrical – AET||82|
|Electronics – AET||10|
|Civil – AET||18|
PGCIL Notification 2020 – Important Dates :
- Application Starting Date : 17th January 2020
- Application Closing Date : 07th February 2020
PGCIL 2020 Educational Qualification :
Full time BE/ BTech/ BSc in a relevant field from a recognized university/ college in India
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
PGCIL 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Gen/ UR Candidates – 28 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yr
PGCIL 2020 Application Fee :
Make the payment of application fee as mentioned below through proper mode as given on the PGCIL Official Notification. You can also check the advt for more details regarding the application fee.
UR/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates – No Fee
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available e-Wallet.
Refer to the official Notification PDF for PGCIL Application Fee Details.
PGCIL Salary :
If you are selected under the PGCIL Recruitment 2020 then you are going to offer the monthly pay scale as follows.
Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- per month
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for PGCIL Salary Details.
PGCIL Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
PGCIL 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for PGCIL Syllabus Details.
PGCIL Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
- The PGCIL admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed. Admit card for Written Exam will be released .
PGCIL 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The PGCIL Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for PGCIL Jobs 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
PGCIL Official Notification & Application Link: