Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Panchayati Raj Bihar| Technical and Non Technical Posts | Total Job Vacancies 234 | Apply Online @ biharprd.bih.nic.in | Last Date 30th June 2019
Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2019 :
Panchayati Raj Bihar has released job notification for recruitment of Technical and Non Technical vacancies. As per Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 243 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for Panchayati Raj recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through Panchayati Raj careers page between 15th June 2019 to 30th June 2019. The detailed job notification is available at Panchayati Raj official website of biharprd.bih.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed Engineering/ Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree/MBA or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. Panchayati Raj will to conduct Interview for selection of suitable candidates. Candidates can pay the registration fee via Payment Instruments Which is Mentioned in Official Notification. No fee for SC/ ST.
About Panchayati Raj Bihar :
Bihar is located in the eastern part of the country (between 83°-30′ to 88°-00′ longitude). It is an entirely land–locked state, although the outlet to the sea through the port of Kolkata is not far away. Bihar lies mid-way between the humid West Bengal in the east and the sub humid Uttar Pradesh in the west which provides it with a transitional position in respect of climate, economy and culture. It is bounded by Nepal in the north and by Jharkhand in the south. The Bihar plain is divided into two unequal halves by the river Ganga which flows through the middle from west to east.
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 15-June-2019
• Last Date –06-July-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – As Per Notification
• Admit Card – Visit Official Website
• Exam Date – Visit Official Website
APPLICATION FEE :
• General /OBC As Per Notification-
• SC/ST/PH As Per Notification
JOB LOCATION :
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 37 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-
OBC – 40 Years
SC/ST – 42 Years
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Finance and Accounts Specialist – CA/ MBA finance (full time) or equivalent. Minimum of 6 years of post qualification working experience.
- Co-ordination and Convergence Specialist – Master’s degree in engineering/ management/ social sciences. Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience.
- Media Specialist – Master’s degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relations.Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience.
- MIS Specialist – Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Engineering/ Computer Application. Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience.
- Technical Specialist – Master’s degree in Civil Engineering. Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience.
- IT Specialist – Master’s degree in computer /IT from recognized institutions. Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience.
- District Project Manager Unit Finance and Accounts Expert – CA/MBA finance (full time) or equivalent. Minimum of 3 years of post qualification working experience.
- Co-ordination Expert – Master’s degree in engineering/ management/ social sciences. Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Training (IEC) Expert – Bachelor’s degree or higher (full time) in Mass Communications/ Journalism/ Information & Media Information & Media Relation. At least 3 years of experience in planning and implementing IEC strategies and programs/ public relations.Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
- B.E. Civil/B.E Mechanical/ B.Arch (Preferably MBA/ MTech or equivalent). 3 years experience in project management, organization/ consultancy.
- Technical Expert – B.E. Civil/ B.E. Mechanical/B.E. Chemical/ B. Arch. And minimum 3 years experience in project management, organization/ Consultancy.
- IT Expert – Full-time Master’s degree m computer /IT from recognized institutions. (AICTE Approve and minimum 3 years of experience
- Selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion & Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in Panchayati Raj careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019?
- Go to Panchayati Raj Bihar official website -> fts.bih.nic.in/PRDPMU/Login.aspx
- Click on option -> Ragister.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Panchayati Raj Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Panchayati Raj online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Post Name||Technical and Non Technical.|
|Qualification||Degree in relevant discipline.|
|Starting Date to Apply||15 June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2019|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|