NALCO Recruitment 2020 :
|Organization Name|| National Aluminuim Company Limited (NALCO)|
|Post Name|| Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Starting Date|| 20th March 2020|
|Closing Date||02nd May 2020|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
NALCO 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||120|
NALCO Notification 2020 – Important Dates :
- Application Starting Date : 20th March 2020
- Application Closing Date : 02nd May 2020
NALCO 2020 Educational Qualification :
Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
NALCO 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates with the Maximum Age Limit of 30 Years are Eligible to apply for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2020.
Please check NALCO Jobs 2020 Notification for the Age Limit and Age Relaxation Details.
NALCO 2020 Application Fee :
Make the payment of application fee as mentioned below through proper mode as given on the NALCO Official Notification. You can also check the advt for more details regarding the application fee.
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs.500/-|
Refer to the official Notification PDF for NALCO Application Fee Details.
NALCO Salary :
If you are selected under the NALCO Recruitment 2020 then you are going to offer the monthly pay scale as follows.
National Aluminium Company Limited Officials are offering the salary between Rs.40,000 to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month.
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for NALCO Salary Details.
NALCO Selection Process:
NALCO 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for NALCO Syllabus Details.
NALCO Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
- The NALCO admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed. Admit card for Written Exam will be released .
NALCO 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The NALCO Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for NALCO Jobs 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
NALCO Official Notification & Application Link: