Nadia District Recruitment 2019 | Nadia Court District | Nurse, DEO & Other Posts | Total Job Vacancies 70 | Apply Online @ nadiacourtrecruit.in | Last Date 10th July 2019
Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 :
Nadia District Court has released job notification for recruitment of Nurse, Data entry operator(DEO) & Other vacancies. As per Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 70 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for Nadia District Court recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through Nadia District Court careers page between 28th June 2019 to 10th July 2019. The detailed job notification is available at Nadia District Court official website of nadiacourtrecruit.in.
Candidates should have completed 10+2/ Graduate/ PG Graduate/ MBBS/ Diploma/ GNM or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. Nadia District Court will to conduct Written Exam for selection of suitable candidates. The exact date, time & venue for Written test will be given in the Nadia District Court Admit Card. Candidates can pay the registration fee via DD. .
About Nadia District Court :
The District Court, Nadia was established in 1871 during the rule of British period. The land for construction of this court was contributed by the WAKOF board in 1965. The court started with five Sub-Divisions namely Krishnagar, Ranaghat, Kushtia, Meherpur and Chuadanga in the pre-independence era. But the Kushtia, Meherpur and Chuadanga Sub-Divisions were excluded from this jurisdiction as those three sub-divisions fell into the territory of the then Purba Pakisthan during the partition of India by the British in 1947. In 1974, the Nabadwip chowki court was created under the jurisdiction of Nadia judgeship. The Sub-Divisional courts at Kalyani and Tehatta started in 1983 and 2004 subsequently. On the other hand, construction of the new five storied criminal court building was started in 1983 and the criminal court was shifted to that building from its earlier position near the office of Superintendent of Police, Nadia at about 2km. away from the District court building. Since inception there were four Sessions courts at Sadar i.e District & Sessions Judge, 1(One) Addl. District & Sessions Judge, 2(two) Asst. Sessions Judge and 3(three) Munsifs including 1(one) Addl. Munsif till 1979. Subsequently number of courts have considerably increased ,in the district.
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 28-June-2019
• Last Date –10-July-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – 10-July-2019
• Admit Card – Visit official website
• Exam Date – Visit official website
APPLICATION FEE :(only for DHFWS Posts)
• General – Rs. 100/-
• SC/ST/OBC – Rs. 50/-
You should make the payment via offline (Demand Draft-The Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia, payable at Krishanagar, Nadia).
JOB LOCATION :
Minimum – 22 Years
Maximum – 64 Years
Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Aspirants must have possessed 10+2/ Graduate/ PG Graduate/ MBBS/ Diploma/ GNM Course from recognized board or institute or university.
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Written Test.
- Computer Test
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in Nadia District Court careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019?
- Go to ONGC official website -> nadiacourtrecruit.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Nadia District Court Jobs.
- Download the application form then fill up the form .
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
- For DHFWS Posts: The chief Medical officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5. D.L. Rou Road, Po-Krishangar, District- Nadia, Pin-741101 (by registered/ speed/ courier)
- For Rupashree Praklpa (DEO & Accountant): The Chairman, Deistrict Selection Committee, Rupashree Prakalpa, Nadia, Office of District magistrate and Collector, District Project Management Unit (DPMU), Rupashree Prakalpa, Nadia-741101
|Post Name||Nurse, DEO & Other.|
|Job Location||Nadia,West Bengal|
|Qualification||Degree in relevant discipline.|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Starting Date to Apply||28 June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2019|
|Detailed Notification1||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification2||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 : 69 Posts for LDC, Steno, Group D
|Starting Date to Apply||25 April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||12 May 2019|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|