Mumbai University Recruitment 2019 | Mumbai University Recruitment | Gram Sathis, RA & Regional Coordinator Posts | Total Job Vacancies 67 | Apply Online @ mu.ac.in | Last Date 01st July 2019
Mumbai University Recruitment 2019 :
Mumbai University has released job notification for recruitment of Gram Sathis, RA & Regional Coordinator vacancies. As per Mumbai University Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 67 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for Mumbai University recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through Mumbai University careers page between 25th June 2019 to 01st July 2019. The detailed job notification is available at Mumbai University official website of mu.ac.in.
Candidates should have completed 12th/ Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. Candidates can pay the registration fee via DD.
About Mumbai University :
The profile of this University carved out in 161 years of its functioning attests to its manifold achievements as the intellectual and moral powerhouse of the society. The University has always given its best to the country in general and to the city of Mumbai in particular by enthusiastically shouldering an ever-growing load of social values and opportunities.Initially, the University concentrated its efforts on controlling teaching at the undergraduate level and in conducting examinations. Later on it took up research and the task of imparting instructions at the Post-Graduate level. This resulted in the establishment of the University Departments beginning with the School of Sociology and Civics & Politics. The independence of the country led to the re-organization of the functions and powers of the University with the passing of the Bombay University Act of 1953.It has two campuses of areas 243 acres and 14 acres at Vidyanagari and Fort respectively; sub-campuses/centers at Ratnagiri 20 acres, Thane 6.50 acres and Kalyan 6.26 acres with 60 University Departments & Institutes and 749 affiliated colleges. It has established its name in industrial & International collaborations and runs various professional courses..
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 25-June-2019
• Last Date –01-July-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – 01-July-2019
• Admit Card – Visit Official website
• Exam Date – Visit Official website
APPLICATION FEE :
• All Candidate – Rs. 200/-
Pay the Examination Fee through drawn in favour of The Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
JOB LOCATION :
Research Assistant: 30 Years
Gram Sathis: 35 Years
Regional Co-ordinators: 45 Years
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Research Assistant-Graduate Degree in Social Sciences from recognized Indian or Foreign University with atleast 50% marks or equivalent. Preference will be given to those with some research experience.
Gram Sathis-Minimum H.S.C. qualified.
Graduate. Preference will be given to those who have atleast 5 years work experience with the PVTG communities
- Check Official notification for selection process in Mumbai University careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for Mumbai University Recruitment 2019?
- Go to Mumbai University official website -> mu.ac.in
- Click on option -> Careers
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Mumbai University Jobs.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with details regarding the Qualifications, Experience, Age and Pay etc. may be downloaded and the same together with attested copies of certificate/s should be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of “_______________” to Head, Mumbai School of Economics and Public Policy, University of Mumbai, Ranade Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Vidyanagari Campus, Kalina, Mumbai 400 098 on or before 01 Jul 2019 05:30 PM
|Post Name||Gram Sathis, RA & Regional Coordinator.|
|Starting Date to Apply||25 June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||01 July 2019|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|