MP Police Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation|| Madhya Police (MP)|
|Post Name||Constable Posts|
|Number of Posts||4000|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply|| 24th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07th January 2021|
|Exam Date||06th March 2021|
|Job Category||All Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website|| https://www.mppolice.gov.in/|
MP Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
Detail of Vacancies : 4000 (Constable Radio-138, Constable GD-3862)
Constable (Radio) : 138 Posts
Constable (GD) : 3862 Posts
Important Dates For MP Police Recruitment 2020 :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application : 24th December 2020
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 07th January 2021
- Exam Date : 06th March 2021
MP Police Educational Qualification :
Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects at the time of filling up of the application form.
MP Police Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male) – 33 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Female)/ OBC/ SC/ ST – 38 Years
MP Police 2020 Applications Fee
- General /OBC- Rs.560/-
- SC/ST/EWS – Rs.310/-
MP Police Salary / Pay Scale :
|Constable||Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + 1,900|
MP Police Selection Process:
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)/PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
MP Police 2020 Syllabus :
Refer to the official Notification PDF for MP Police Syllabus Details.
MP Police Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
MP Police admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed.
MP Police 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The MP Police Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for MP Police Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee, if required.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
MP Police Official Notification & Application Link: