MOHFW Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW)|
|Post Name||Sub Cadre|
|Number of Posts|| 67|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||06th August 2020|
|Job Category|| Central Government Recruitment|
|Job Location||All Over India|
MOHFW Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Sub Cadre||No of Vacancies|
|GDMO Sub Cadre||31|
|Teaching Specialist Sub Cadre||09|
|Non-Teaching Specialist Sub Cadre||23|
|Public Health Sub Cadre||04|
Important Dates For MOHFW Recruitment 2020 :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application : 22nd June 2020
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 06th August 2020
MOHFW Educational Qualification :
As per MOHFW Educational Qualification official notification.
MOHFW Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
Please check the MOHFW GDMO Jobs 2020 Notification for the Age Limit and Age Relaxation.
Maximum age :30 Years
MOHFW 2020 Applications Fee
MOHFW Salary / Pay Scale :
Please check the MOHFW GDMO Jobs 2020 Notification for the Salary details information.
MOHFW Selection Process:
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
MOHFW 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for MOHFW Syllabus Details.
MOHFW Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
MOHFW admit card will be released after the application process is completed.
MOHFW 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The MOHFW Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for MOHFW Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee, if required.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
MOHFW Official Notification & Application Link: