KSED Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka School Education Department | Primary Guest Teacher Posts | Total Job Vacancies 22150 | Apply Online @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in | Last Date 30th July 2019
KSED Recruitment 2019 :
Karnataka School Education Department (KSED) has released job notification for recruitment of Primary Guest Teacher vacancies. As per KSED Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 22150 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for KSED recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through KSED careers page between 05th July 2019 to 30th July 2019. The detailed job notification is available at KSED official website of schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed B.Ed/D.El.Ed or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. KSED will to conduct written exam and interview for selection of suitable candidates. The exact date, time & venue for written exam and interview test will be given in the KSED Admit Card. Candidates can pay the registration fee via online payment mode.
About Karnataka School Education Department (KSED) :
The mission of the Department of Primary and Secondary Education is to equip children of the State with specified knowledge, skills and values to enable them to become good human beings and productive, socially responsible citizens and to achieve excellence in whatever they do.
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 05-July-2019
• Last Date –30-July-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – 30-July-2019
• Admit Card – Visit official website.
• Exam Date – Visit official website.
APPLICATION FEE :
As Per Notification.
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
Karnataka Govt Jobs
JOB LOCATION :
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidates having B.Ed/D.El.Ed From recognized university.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in KSED careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for KSED Recruitment 2019?
- Go to KSED official website -> schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Click on option -> Circulars.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for KSED Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of KSED online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Post Name||Primary Guest Teacher .|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Starting Date to Apply||05 July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30 July 2019|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|