UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17th January 2020
UPSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Data Processing Assistant||02|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||27|
UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed a Master's Degree in Computer Applications /Information Technology /Computer Science or B.Tech /B.E in Computer Science /Computer Technology /Computer Science and Engineering /Information Technology, B.Sc from a recognized university.
Aspirants age should have between 30-35 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC /ST /PH /Women: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.35,000/- to 56,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Search for new job opportunities.
- Click on the UPSC Online Application Link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification