IOB Recruitment 2020 :
|Organization Name|| Indian Overseas Bank(IOB)|
|Position Name|| Security Guard |
|Starting Date|| 23rd March 2020|
|Closing Date|| 10th April 2020|
|Category|| Central Govt Jobs , Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Written Test |
|Job Location|| Chennai [Tamilnadu] |
|Official Site|| www.iob.in |
IOB 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
| Security Guard ||24|
IOB Notification 2020 – Important Dates :
- Application Starting Date : 23rd March 2020
- Application Closing Date : 10th April 2020
IOB 2020 Educational Qualification :
Candidates should be( i) passed in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
(ii)The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
iii. Character should be “EXEMPLARY‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
IOB 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Please refer official notification for more details.
IOB 2020 Application Fee :
Refer to the official Notification PDF for IOB Application Fee Details.
IOB Salary :
For Security Guard pay 9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3-18545 per month.
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for IOB Salary Details
IOB Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
IOB 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for IOB Syllabus Details.
IOB Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
- The IOB admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed. Admit card for Written Exam will be released .
IOB 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The IOB Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for IOB Jobs 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
IOB Official Notification & Application Link: