Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2019 | India Post Office | GDS Posts | Total Job Vacancies 2510 | Apply Online @ indiapost.gov.in | Last Date 04th September 2019
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2019 :
Gujarat Post Office Recruitmen has released job notification for recruitment of GDS(Gramin Dak Sevaks) vacancies. As per Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 2510 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for Gujarat Post Office recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through Gujarat Post Office careers page between 05th August 2019 to 04th September 2019. The detailed job notification is available at Gujarat Post Office official website of indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline.
Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. Gujarat Post Office will to conduct Computer based test CBT for selection of suitable candidates . The exact date, time & venue for Computer based test will be given in the Gujarat Post Office Admit Card. Candidates can pay the registration fee via Online payment mode. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen.
About India post :
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,531 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 05-August-2019
• Last Date –04-September-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – 04-September-2019
• Admit Card – visit official website
• Exam Date – visit official website
APPLICATION FEE :
• General /OBC/EWS/Ex Serviceman – Rs. 100/-
• SC/ST/PH – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
JOB LOCATION :
All Over India
Gujarat Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy Details
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 851
Gujarat Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)-
Please read official notifications
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Applicants must have possessed 10th Std from recognized board.
Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- India Post selection will be based on merit list
- Check more details of selection process in india post careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for India post Recruitment 2019?
- Go to India post official website -> appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click on option -> Careers -> .
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for india post Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of india post online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Post Name||GDS .|
|Starting Date to Apply||05 August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||04 September 2019|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|