GB Pant Hospital Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER)|
|Post Name|| Senior Resident|
|Number of Posts||127|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
| Walk-in Date|| 8th May 2020|
|Job Category|| Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
GB Pant Hospital Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Name of Department||No of Posts|
|Cardiology||37 (General-16, SC-6, ST-3, OBC-12)|
|CTVS||04 (General-2, SC-1, ST-0, OBC-1)|
|Gastroenterology||09 (General-5, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2)|
|G.I.Surgery||06 (General-3, SC-1, ST-0, OBC-2)|
|Neurology||10 (General-4, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3)|
|Anesthesia||33 (General-13, SC-6, ST-2, OBC-12)|
|Blood Bank||01 UR|
|Radiology||13 (General-7, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3)|
|Pathology||05 (General-3, SC-1, ST-0, OBC-1)|
|Biochemistry||02 (SC-1, OBC-1)|
|Microbiology||02 (SC-1, OBC-1)|
|Psychiatry||05 (General-2, SC-1, OBC-2)|
|Total||127 (General-56, SC-23, ST-08, OBC-40)|
Important Dates For GB Pant Hospital Recruitment 2020 :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application : 9th March 2020
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 8th May 2020
GB Pant Hospital Educational Qualification :
|Senior Resident|| Candidates who have finished MBBS with 1 year internship can apply for the jobs. 2 years internship completed aspirants need not apply for the posts.|
GB Pant Hospital Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
GB Pant Hospital 2020 Applications Fee
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.300
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women/ CSIR Employees/ Abroad Candidates – Rs.300
GB Pant Hospital Salary / Pay Scale :
| Senior Resident|| Rs. 67700/- per month Plus Other Allowances|
GB Pant Hospital Selection Process:
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
GB Pant Hospital 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for GB Pant Hospital Syllabus Details.
GB Pant Hospital Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
GB Pant Hospital admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed.
GB Pant Hospital 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The GB Pant Hospital Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for GB Pant Hospital Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Attach all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 08.05.2020.
GIPMER Senior Resident application form sends to the following postal address
|Postal Address||Counter 17 of Administration Branch, of the Institute|
|Walkin Venue||Auditorium/ Seminar Hall near gate no.-2 of GIPMER|
GB Pant Hospital Official Notification & Application Link: