ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Junior Resident Posts|
|Number of Posts||27|
|Mode of Application||Offline Submission|
|Starting Date to Apply||09th September 2020|
|Walk-IN -Interview Date||14th September 2020|
|Job Category|| State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location|| Chennai,Tamil Nadu|
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||No Posts|
|Senior Resident||20 (SC-03, ST-02, OBC-03, UR-09, EWS-03)|
|Junior Resident||07 (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-01, UR-02, EWS-01)|
Important Dates For ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2020 :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application : 09th September 2020
- Walk-IN -Interview Date : 14th September 2020
ESIC Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident: MBBS and MD/MS/DNB/DMRD and experience as teachers eligibility criteria having registration with MCI or State Medical Council.
- Junior Resident: MBBS and Completed Compulsory rotatory internship having registration with MCI or State Medical Council.
ESIC Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident: 45 Years.
- Junior Resident: 30 Years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
ESIC 2020 Applications Fee
- For All Other Category: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/WOMEN/PWD Category: Nil.
- Check the notification for Applications.
ESIC Salary / Pay Scale :
- Senior Resident: Rs.67700/- + Other Allowances Level-11
- Junior Resident: Rs.85000/-
ESIC Selection Process:
ESIC 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for ESIC Syllabus Details.
ESIC Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
ESIC admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed.
ESIC 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The ESIC Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee, if required.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
ESIC Chennai Official Notification & Application Link: