ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Consultant Posts.|
|Number of Posts||114|
|Mode of Application||Online or Walk-In|
|Starting Date to Apply||5th October 2020|
|Walk-IN -Interview Date||13th & 14th October 2020|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Specialty||Post||No of Posts|
|Broad Specialities||Senior Residents||46|
|Broad Specialities||Junior Residents||60|
Important Dates For ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application : 5th October 2020
- Walk-IN -Interview Date : 13th & 14th October 2020
ESIC Hyderabad Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who have completed either their PG Degree or Diploma, MBBS, Post Graduation, MD from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are eligible.
ESIC Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Senior Resident: 45 Years.
- Junior Resident: 30 Years.
- Consultant: 66 Years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
ESIC Hyderabad 2020 Applications Fee
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- ST/ SC Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
- Check the notification for Applications.
ESIC Hyderabad Salary / Pay Scale :
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 1,01,000|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 85,000|
ESIC Hyderabad Selection Process:
ESIC Hyderabad 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF forESIC Hyderabad Syllabus Details.
ESIC Hyderabad Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
ESIC Hyderabad admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed.
ESIC Hyderabad 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The ESIC Hyderabad Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee, if required.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
ESIC Hyderabad Official Notification & Application Link: