Chhattisgarh School Education Recruitment 2019 | Chhattisgarh School Education(CSE) | Guest Teacher Posts | Total Job Vacancies 631 | Apply Online @ eduportal.cg.nic.in | Last Date 30th July 2019
Chhattisgarh School Education Recruitment 2019 :
Chhattisgarh School Education (CSE) has released job notification for recruitment of Guest Teacher vacancies. As per CSE Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 631 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for CSE recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through CSE careers page between 10th July 2019 to 30th July 2019. The detailed job notification is available at CSE official website of eduportal.cg.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. CSE will to interview for selection of suitable candidates . The exact date, time & venue for interview will be given in the CSE Admit Card. Candidates can pay the registration fee via online payment mode.
About Chhattisgarh School Education(CSE) :
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CGBSE) is a board of education in state of Chhattisgarh, India. CGBSE is state agency of Government of Chhattisgarh in India, it is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Chhattisgarh. The Board has conducted its exams independently from the year 2002, and conducts High School, Higher Secondary and Diploma Courses.
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 10-July-2019
• Last Date –30-July-2019
• Fee Payment Last Date – 30-July-2019
• Admit Card – Visit Official website
• Exam Date – Visit Official website
APPLICATION FEE :
• As per notification.
JOB LOCATION :
As per notification
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Guest Teacher- class post-graduate and B.Ed in the subject.
- Written exam or personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in CSE careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for CSE Recruitment 2019?
- Go to CSE official website -> eduportal.cg.nic.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CSE Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of CSE online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Post Name||Guest Teacher.|
|Starting Date to Apply||10 July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30 July 2019|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|