Central Railway Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRC, CR)|
|Post Name|| Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||2831|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply|| 23rd December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply|| 22nd January 2020|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location|| Across India|
|Official Website|| http://rrccr.com/|
Central Railway Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details :
- Post Names: Junior clerk, and Senior clerk posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 251 posts
|Name of the cluster||No of vacancy|
Important Dates For Central Railway Jobs 2020 :
- Stating Date For Submission of Application : 23rd December 2019
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 22nd January 2020
Central Railway Educational Qualification :
Applicants should pass 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute.
Central Railway Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
As Per Official Notification
Central Railway 2020 Applications Fee
Rs.100 for Gen/ OBC candidates
and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
For More Information of Central Railway Recruitment 2019- Applications Fee details Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link :
Central Railway Salary / Pay Scale :
Salary Pay Scale will be as per the act rules
Central Railway Selection Process:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Central Railway Jobs 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Fill the details in the Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- After rechecking the details, submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application for future reference.
Central Railway Official Notification & Application Link: