BCAS Recruitment 2019 | Bureau of Civil Aviation Security | Aviation Security Assistant & Other Posts | Total Job Vacancies 128 | Apply Online @ bcasindia.nic.in | Last Date Within 60 days
BCAS Recruitment 2019 :
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has released job notification for recruitment of Aviation Security Assistant & Other vacancies. As per BCAS Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 128 vacancies are published for government jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible for BCAS recruitment 2019 may submit their online application form through BCAS careers page between 60 Days From Strating date of Application(18 June 2019). The detailed job notification is available at BCAS official website of bcasindia.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification and must have attained the prescribed age limitations. BCAS will to Written test for selection of suitable candidates. The exact date, time & venue for Written test will be given in the BCAS Admit Card. Candidates can pay the registration fee via Online Payment Mode.
About Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) :
The Bureau of Civil Aviation Security was initially set up as a Cell in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) in January 1978 on the recommendation of the Pande Committee constituted in the wake of the hijacking of the Indian Airlines flight on 10th September , 1976. The role of the Cell was to coordinate, monitor, inspect and train personnel in Civil Aviation Security matters. The BCAS was reorganized into an independent department on 1st April , 1987 under the Ministry of Civil Aviation as a sequel to the Kanishka Tragedy in June 1985. The main responsibility of BCAS are lay down standards and measures in respect of security of civil flights at International and domestic airports in India..
IMPORTANT DATES :
• Starting Date – 28-June-2019
• Last Date –60 Days From the Day Of Starting Date
• Admit Card – Visit Officaial Website
• Exam Date – Visit Officaial Website
APPLICATION FEE :
As Per Notification
JOB LOCATION :
Minimum – Not Specified
Maximum – 52 Years
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidate’s should have completed Bachelor degree from recognized university. Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis. Check Advertisement for educational qualification
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in BCAS careers 2019 given below.
How to apply online for BCAS Recruitment 2019?
- Go to BCAS official website -> bcasindia.nic.in
- Click on option -> Careers -> Recruitment Notice.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for BCAS Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of BCAS online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|Post Name||Aviation Security Assistant & Other.|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Starting Date to Apply||18 June 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||60 Days From Starting Date|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|