BHU Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Post Name||MTS, Stenographer, Assistant, Staff Nurse, Senior Resident & Other Posts|
|Number of Posts||20|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||24th April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||25th May 2020|
|Job Category|| Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
BHU Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||4|
Important Dates For BHU Recruitment 2020 :
- Starting Date For Submission of Application : 24th April 2020
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 25th May 2020
BHU Educational Qualification :
- Senior Resident: M.D. (PMR) or equivalent postgraduate qualification
- Junior Resident: MBBS Degree
- Clinical Psychologist: Master Degree in Psychology or Ph.D. Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Social Worker: Post-graduate in sociology/social work (MSW)/Applied Sociology (MA)
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. (Hons.) in (Nursing)/ Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Physiotherapist: Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Occupational Therapist: Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Office Assistant: Second Class Graduate/ Second class Graduate with Diploma in Computer
- Stenographer: Intermediate II Class / Graduate
- Orthotist: Degree/Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Workshop Attendant: High School
- Multi Tasking Staff: Intermediate (10+2)
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
BHU Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
BHU 2020 Applications Fee
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women/ CSIR Employees/ Abroad Candidates – Rs. 500
BHU Salary / Pay Scale :
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 45,000 per month|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 40,000 per month|
|Clinical Psychologist||Rs. 28,890 per month|
|Social Worker||Rs. 28,890 per month|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 28,890 per month|
|Physiotherapist||Rs. 21,186 per month|
|Occupational Therapist||Rs. 21,186 per month|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 16,478 per month|
|Stenographer||Rs. 21,186 per month|
|Orthotist||Rs. 21,186 per month|
|Workshop Attendant||Rs. 14,980 per month|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 14,980 per month|
BHU Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
BHU 2020 Syllabus :
- Refer to the official Notification PDF for BHU Syllabus Details.
BHU Admit Card 2020 : Call Letter
BHU admit card 2020 will be released after the application process is completed.
BHU 2020 Results /Score Card/Cut Off Marks:
The BHU Result 2020 will be declared after each phase of the exam has been completed.
How to Apply for BHU Recruitment 2020?
- Download the Official Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Address: The Nodal Officer, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Centre, Deptt. of Orthopedics, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005
BHU Official Notification & Application Link: