Are you searching for Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answers? Play Amazon Green Earth Quiz by answering these 5 simple questions here & win 20,000 rupees. Try your luck by playing Amazon Green Earth Quiz Today & you could be lucky Winner. All correct answers are here.
E-commerce Major Amazon is back once again with its app quiz. Where today if you answer all the questions properly, you can win Amazon Green Earth Quiz. So if you are planning to win Amazon Quiz, then this is a great opportunity for you, where you have to give correct answers to only 5 questions & Win 20000 Rupees.
How To Play Amazon Quiz? Follow these steps daily
- Daily Click Here & Select Amazon App Icon to Open this Quiz in Amazon App
- Click On “Amazon Quiz Time” Banner & Quiz Will Start After Clicking “Start” Button
- Now There Will Be 5 Questions Everyday in This Amazon Daily Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions
- After Giving Right Answers You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners
- Lucky Winners Will be Selected Daily, So We Request You to visit this page Daily to get all the right answers of Amazon Quiz Time
Amazon Green Earth Quiz – All Correct Answers
Question 1 : Where does the majority of plastic waste end up?
Answer is : Oceans
Question 2 : By when has Amazon India committed to eliminate single use plastic from all their packaging?
Answer is : 2020
Question 3 : How many million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year?
Answer is: 8 Million Tons
Question 4 : Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic?
Answer is: 7%
Question 5 : Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Answer is: Shipment Zero
Amazon Green Earth Quiz : Terms & Conditions
- The Amazon Green Earth Quiz Contest will start from 24th November 2019 to 30th November 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon App.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon, You can participate by navigating to the contest page where you shall watch a video and answer a total of 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period.
- Amazon will select a total of 10 participants as winners by random draw. Amazon will declare winners on 30th December 2019.
- Winner will be eligible for Rs 20000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per Amazon Quiz T&Cs.